Hello Lovelies!

If you follow me on twitter you'll have already seen that I went shopping today and bought some clothes and *makeup*coming in next post*; and spent a ridiculous amount of money.

But I thought I'd show you what I bought, starting on a post with the clothes.

First I went to H&M (my favourite shop!) to pick up a shirt I'd seen the last few times I'd been in.  The entire shop had been rearranged and I thought they didn't have it anymore but then I found it, yay! I already had it in mint green and pale pink with a flowered pattern so I knew that I liked the style.
 Shirt - £12.99


I also got a short black blazer because I have worn my putty grey one to death! and long blazers don't suit me because I'm so short so I was really happy to find this!
 Blazer - £14.99    

And finally from H&M I got surprise, surprise...Rose Gold earrings (I'm obsessed with Rose Gold, just incase you didn't know!)

Before I'd gone to H&M I went to Gap and tried on jeans that I totally loved but I wasn't sure if I wanted to get them.  I'm still trying to lose weight and I didn't want to waste the money.  But I decided that since none of the ones I had fit me anymore because they're all to big I really needed a pair to get me until I go another size down, so I went back and picked them up!
'Legging Jean'-£39.95

So that's it for my clothes - just a lot of basics really, but that's my style!

Rebekah
xxx