Hey Lovelies!

This is my second Essie nail polish, which I bought because I loved my first one so much!  And I got Boots vouchers that we're two Essie nail polishes for £12.00, so I couldn't not buy more! (the other colour I bought along with this will be in another post soon!).

Buy Me A Cameo is a gorgeous pearlescent neutral colour - which I LOVE!  In the little pot it almost looks bronze, but when worn it is definitely more of a rose gold (which made me about 10 times more excited about it!).  I haven't been disappointed with my first two Essie nail polishes, they just have such a beautiful finish!
Buy Me A Cameo - £7.99 from Boots

My Rose Gold Mae Movement bracelets match it perfectly, so that's what made me decide it's rose gold!  I love this colour, I think it's my new favourite! :)

Love Rebekah 
xxx