Hello Lovelies!

Probably about a month and a half ago now, I made a little purchase at Estee Lauder and they had an amazing free gift on, with some really decent sized samples.  It came with a cleanser, moisturiser, mascara, lipstick, eyeshadow palette, and a small sample of advanced night repair.  Unfortunately the eyeshadows were damaged which I didn't realise until I got home, so that got binned!  And I gave the lipstick and mascara to my mum because she never treats herself to nice makeup, and I've got enough lipsticks!

So I kept the 3 skin care products for myself, the first I'm reviewing is the moisturiser.  It came in a 15ml sample - which is pretty damn good for a moisturiser.  I always use a tiny amount anyway because I'm scared of adding in extra grease to my skin, so this lasted me a full month, using it every morning, and sometimes at night if I felt I needed it.  This was also for combination skin, so it's probably less rich than the one for dry skin!


If you've ever smelled anything from the day wear range from Estee Lauder it all has the same scent - fresh cucumbers! Which I really liked, and found this a very refreshing moisturiser, which is always nice in the morning.  Also, if you have greasy/combination skin like I do, you know that those short lived moments when your skin feels clean and fresh usually disappears the minute you put on your moisturiser.  So I liked that this seemed to continue that feeling.  It did moisturise my skin well too, as I have the odd dry patch where breakouts have previously been etc, and it stopped this area becoming dry and patching through my makeup.

S'all gone! :(

Estee Lauder is fast becoming a favourite brand of mine (I have more posts to come on a variety of their products!).  I would definitely purchase this, but me being me, I decided to try an Origins moisturiser first!  But if that doesn't work out for me, I will most likely buy this one!...unless I decide to try another one...

Rebekah
xxx