Hello Lovelies,

This is just a quick post on my everyday natural makeup.  I tend to wear this if I'm going to placement, where it's not entirely appropriate to wear full on makeup.  A lot of nurses don't wear makeup at all but, if I don't I look like I should be in a bed next to my patients.  So really it's just to take away the darkness around my eyes and to even my skin tone!

What I'm wearing:
Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturiser - Bisque
Clinique airbrush concealer - 04 Neutral Fair (under eyes)
MAC studio finish concealer - NW25 (blemishes)
Chanel Joues Contraste Blush - 54 Rose Dust
MAC paintpot - Bare Study
Chanel Le Crayon Khol - 69 Clair (waterline)
Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara - Blackened Brown
Benefit Brow Zings - Dark (wax only)
Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream lipbalm
Rebekah
xx