Hey Lovelies!

I thought I would start to do posts on all of my MAC eyeshadows, because I have a lot of them!  I own two of the 15 pro-palettes, one of which has neutrals and the other has bright and dramatic colours.  I also have the 6 pro-blush palette which currently has 5 blushes in it, so I'll probably get to doing posts about them too at some point!

Any way on to the first colour! I decided to start with Expensive Pink as it is definitely one of my all time favourite colours (and it's from the colour palette, by the way!).  It is the most gorgeous mid-tone warm pink, with gorgeous gold pearl - almost a rose gold I would say, so I wonder why I love it?! *note sarcasm as I'm completely obsessed with rose gold!

Without Flash
With Flash

It has the smoothest formula and is so easy to work with and blend - this is because it is a Veluxe Pearl finish eyeshadow which is one of my favourites, because they always have beautiful velvety textures and a gorgeous dimensional colour finish.  As in, the way the light hits the product changes how it looks...which you will be able to see from the photographs.

I like to use this as an all over lid base on it's own; or with a deeper pink toned purple through the crease for a dramatic look; as a crease colour with a soft subtle pink; or it even looks wonderful with golds, giving a warm, peachy-gold eye.  So I find it to be a very versatile colour, which I find is always a good quality for an eye shadow.

Without Flash
With Flash

The only thing I would say for this colour is that it probably wont work with some skin tones.  I know that if my skin is a bit ashy toned (like if I've been unwell or something and it's needing some TLC) that the colour doesn't work.  But it works well if I have slightly more bronzed skin or if my skin is looking particularly healthy.


Rebekah xx