Hello Lovelies!

I was bored on Sunday afternoon and I decided to have a play around with some makeup - as you do!  I decided to do a classic pin up look and do my hair to the same style and I decided to show how different the exact same base and eye can look just when you change your lip colour.  I chose to stick with four colours and they're all from MAC - they're my favourite lipsticks!



  1. Girly - MAC - Lustering.  This bright pink is one of my favourite MAC lipsticks and it is really super girly!  I wear it during the day or at night depending on what I'm doing or where I'm going!
  2. Playful - MAC - Girl About Town.  In terms of MAC lipsticks this is a fairly recent purchase for me, I only got it a couple of months ago.  It's the most gorgeous bright magenta colour! I'm not really brave enough to wear this during the day but I love it for going out on the town.
  3. Classic - MAC - Mac Red.  I got this most recently by doing back to MAC.  It's my second red from MAC, and I chose this one because the other one is more sheer and is orange toned (Lady Bug) and I really wanted a dramatic blue-toned red.  I chose this over Russian Red because Mac Red has a Satin finish and I find these much more comfortable to wear than Matte.  An absolutely timeless look and I love it!
  4. Vamp - MAC - Rebel.  This was my very first MAC lipstick and I just think it's absolutely beautiful!  I admit that I don't wear this a lot, particularly during the summer.  To me this is the perfect look for the winter months.
I think it's quite amazing how the different lip colours have brought out the different undertones to the blush.  It looks very pink in the first two photos, but you can see red tones with the red lip and purple tones with vampy lip. 

Also in the first photo, the winged eyeliner doesn't look over the top for a daytime of shopping paired with Lustering, but as the colours get stronger and more dramatic the eyeliner appears to have more of an impact aswell!

List of other products used:
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation - 53 Beige Clair
Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage concealer - SC3
Chanel Loose Powder - 20 Clair
Benefit Thrrrob Blush (completely packed on for any colour pay off - see my review here)
NARS Highlighter - Albatross
Benefit Brow Zings - Dark
MAC eyeshadows - Ricepaper (lid) and Omega (crease)
Maybelline Gel eyeliner - Black
YSL Faux Cils Mascara - Black

Rebekah
xxx