Hello Lovelies!

Last night I went with my mum and dad to see Brave, which was brilliant! Definitely loved all the Scottish-ness in it and it made me all patriotic haha!



What I'm Wearing:
Mint Green Blouse H&M
Burgundy Leggings H&M (just in store in the new season collection!)
Black Suede Flats - New Look(that are getting binned because they STILL give me blisters even though I've had them for ages!)
Gold 3 Chain necklace Primark

What I'm wearing:
Chanel Vita Lumiere Aqua Foundation - B20
Vichy Dermablend Concealer - Nude
Chanel Soleil de Tan Bronzer
MAC powder blush - Frankly Scarlett
Illamasqua cream blush - Lies (Highlight)
Chanel Loose Powder - 20 Clair
MAC eyeshadow - Omega (brows)
MAC eyeshadow - All That Glitters (lid) and Handwritten (crease)
MAC eyeliner pencil - Coffee
Chanel eyeliner pencil - 69 Clair
YSL Faux Cils Mascara
MAC lipstick - Rebel (light layer)
MAC Plushglass - Big Baby

Rebekah
xxx