I bought this shade in duty free on the way to Spain (check out my last post on all my duty free goodies!).  I have been drawn to berry shades recently.  They are so in this season, and I've been loving them for lip colours, clothes and nails!  OPI has so many gorgeous shades in that category (they have millions in every category!) but I was drawn to Diva Of Geneva because it's more of a purplish berry tone, rather than burgundy or red - so I thought it was a bit different.



It has a warm toned shimmer through it which makes it the colour look much richer.  It applies slightly paler with one coat, but as always I like to apply two.  With the two coats it is more true to the colour in the bottle.  It wears quite well, lasting me around 3 days before any chipping - but that was without doing too much so if you use your hands quite a lot the wear time could be less than that.  But this could always be remedied with a top coat; I'm just too lazy to do it!4

Rebekah x