Most of the time when I go on Holiday, I plan to buy my favourite perfume in duty free.  I always buy the biggest bottle and it lasts me about two years, so I can justify the price of it anyway because it is expensive.  My favourite perfume is Miss Dior, and I have been using the one I already had less because I was running low.  I was going to get my sister to buy me it when she went to Ibiza because I wasn't supposed to be going away this year.  But, because I ended up going away I waited to get it myself.  I honestly love this perfume so much! I'm going to keep this one in the box just now because now I can finish my old bottle!



I bought the perfume along with a MAC lipstick, Dior Lipstick, Chanel Lipstick and OPI Nail Polish in Glasgow airport duty free, on the way to Spain, and on the way back I bought another MAC lipstick (I am obsessed with lipstick!) and a Chanel cream shadow.  THEN! I was on the plane home and they had the Urban Decay Naked palette for £21.00!! So obviously I had to get it!




I bought the Dior Nude lipstick in Grege which I mentioned in my post on the Dior Nude lipstick in Sillage - which I also love.  This is the colour Natalie Portman wears in the Dior Nude campaigns - or so I have heard!


My OPI nail varnish is the shade 'Diva Of Geneva' which is a perfect berry shade for Autumn - I'm really excited to wear this!


The two MAC lipsticks I bought are Creme in Your Coffee, which I have been wanting for a while.  And Viva Glam V, which I have also been wanting for a while.  In the bullets they look quite similar but Creme in your coffee is significantly darker on the lips.


I bought a Rouge Coco Shine in Monte Carlo - I've also been eyeing this up for a while! It looks quite red in the bullet but because it's a shine formula and it is pretty sheer it is a gorgeous raspberry-ish colour on the lips.  I love it!


This is my second Illusion D'Ombre from Chanel - I love my first one, which I haven't even done a post on yet but I will! I already had Emerveille which is a pale rose gold shade.  This one is Illusoire and it's a gorgeous cool toned purplish grey.  I wanted a more dramatic colour for my second one because Emerveille is really subtle.


And finally the ever famous Naked palette!  I couldn't believe the saving I got on this.  I could never really justify spending £32.00 on this because I already have a lot of nude eyeshadows and a MAC 15 shadow palette, but I'm so glad I have it now - the colours are gorgeous!

Rebekah
xxx