What I'm Wearing:
Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation - Beige Ivory
Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer - SC-3 (blemishes)
MAC Studio Finish Concealer - NW25 (under eyes)
Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Concealer - Ivory (under eyes)
Chanel Soleil De Tan Bronzer
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - Translucent
MAC Powder Blush - Breath of Plum
Benefit Brow Zings - Dark
 MAC Eyeshadows - Mulch (all over lid), Handwritten (blended through lash line), Carbon (definition at lash line) and Nylon (inner corner and brow bone)
Maybelline Gel Liner
YSL Faux Cils Mascara
MAC Lipstick - Retro (thin layer for "stained" look)


What I'm Wearing:
Earrings - Primark £3.00
Tights - M&S £6.00 (Honestly the best tights EVER)


It was another of my friends 21st last night, second to last before mine next year!  It was great to get out the house and see everyone for a while.  It was at a nice bar in Princes Square in Glasgow called November - I highly recommend the cocktails!  Everyone was going out afterwards, but I wasn't really up for it - and anyway, do they even let you in a club with a crutch?  I've never seen anyone with one out so I don't know.  I stuck to drinking my Diet Coke and ate plenty of the Buffet food then headed home just as everyone was getting pretty tipsy (maybe slight understatement?).  Hopefully I'm sans crutch for the Christmas/New Year nights out we always have, but I think, sadly I wont be in heels before the New Year!  At least I'll get plenty of wear out of the little shoes I bought for my Graduation!