My base is my new Dior BB Cream in 002.  I love the way this looks and feels on my skin.  It's thicker than tinted moisturiser but lighter than most foundations which I like.  I've brightened under my eyes with my Clinique Airbrush Concealer in 04 Neutral Fair and covered my blemishes with my Vichy Dermablend in 25 Nude.  I warmed up the perimeter of my face with my Chanel Soleil De Tan, and finally powdered with my Clinique Stay Matte Sheer Pressed Powder in Transluscent, which keeps me shine free for most of the day unlike other powders.  I've also added a little bit of MAC Frankly Scarlet to the apples of my cheeks.  I was reminded how much I love it when I watched Tanya Burr's most recent birthday makeup tutorial.

On the eyes I've used my new Dior Nude Pink Design Palette. I used the middle shade over the lid, and the top left shade in the crease and under the lower lash line.  I then used my Maybelline Gel Liner in Black across the top lash line, and finished with Maybelline the Falsies Mascara.  I also used a little of MAC Lingering Brow Pencil to enhance my brows slightly.

On the lips I'm wearing my new YSL Rouge Pur Couture in 17 Rose Daliah - I'm loving it for summer!