All products used are my top 10!

Foundation: Chanel Vita Lumiere Aqua.  I've done a full review of that here.  Basically, it's my favourite foundation because it's the most natural looking on my skin.  It's a velvet finish, so not too matte or too dewy either - it's that perfect middle ground.  It's light on the skin and gives a fairly decent amount of coverage.

Powder: Chanel Loose Powder.  This was the first high end powder I tried and I've repurchased it so many times now.  Nothing sets my makeup like it.  Sadly no highstreet one compares.  I'm still on the hunt though!

Concealer: Clinique Airbrush Concealer (under the eyes) & Vichy Dermablend (for blemishes).  Clinique Airbrush is another product that I've repurchased again.  I find that it has just the right amount of highlight and concealing action going on.  As for Vichy Dermablend, nothing is as high coverage as this.  I feel that it's too mask like for an entire face of foundation, but it is airbrushing in a bottle basically.  It blends into other foundations so well.  A little goes a long way, so I haven't had to repurchase this yet.

Bronzer: Dior Nude Tan Poudre De Soleil.  A fairly recent purchase, I've fallen in love with this bronzer.  It has a slight shimmer, but as it's finely milled it has a glowy result rather than glimmerball.  It's not too dark or orange for my pasty skin either so it's a winner.  Full review coming 28th of October.

Blush: Kevyn Aucoin Creamy Glow/Chanel Le Blush Creme De Chanel.  As a rule, I prefer the finish of a cream blush.  I also have a Stila one but that kinda pales in comparison with these two options.  I have cheated a little because both of these have their benefits and I couldn't pick one over the other.  Kevyn Aucoin is a winner for colour selection as there are loads. And of course for the luminous yet matte finish - it gets my inner beauty geek excited.  Chanel on the other hand has an absolutely stunning texture and the blendability is like nothing else I've tried.  Also for the small range they've launched they've pretty much covered all colour bases anyway.  I LOVE YOU BOTH THE SAME DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE! ps. In the photograph I'm wearing Chanel Presage, it tied in with the rest of the colours nicely.

Highlight: BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector. The most natural looking and glow giving highlighter ever.  I don't mind a shimmery highlight from time to time but I just love this product.  Read more about it on my blog on the 14th of October!

Brows: MAC Lingering Brow Pencil.  This was a difficult decision for me because I'm also a lover of my Benefit Brow Zings.  However, as that is definitely a 'statement' brow product, I opted for the more natural option and what tends to be my day to day eyebrow product.

Eyes: Chanel Kaska Beige Palette.  I've done a full review of that palette here.  It ticks all the boxes for me.  Versatile, not too shimmery, not too matte.  Love it.

Mascara: Dior Overcurl.  I've recently reviewed this.  I was a fan of the original Dior Show Mascara, but decided to give this a whirl after seeing it doing the blogging rounds on its release.  It was love at first wear.  It's thickening, lengthening and keeps a curl.  Ding, ding, ding, ding...we have a winner! (have yet to find a highstreet mascara option that I love, any recs?)

Lips: Rouge Dior Nude in Grege. This is by far my favourite lipstick.  It's my go-to when I have no idea what colour to wear.  It's nude, but not too nude.  It works pretty well with my complexion too. Read more here.