Coat: ZARA // Dress: Primark // Tights: M&S // Loafers: ASOS // Handbag: Mulberry // Watch: Michael Kors
The coat and the dress are fairly recent purchases for me.  I seen this coat in ZARA and loved it, although the coats everywhere just now are incredible.  I want more! I need a grey one, and maybe a blue or pink one... My dress is from Primark, so a brilliant bargain.  I love the tartan trend, but definitely prefer the darker low key tartans rather than red.  I have a really nice tartan dress from ZARA too (as seen on Olivia Palermo in Look last week), but I'm saving that for my mum's birthday outing.  I wont wear any other tights apart from M&S ones, reason being that the body is really long, so they go right up to under my chest - that means no awkward tight indentations.  I got my loafers from ASOS about a month ago, they were a pain to walk in and I was covered in blisters but now they are so comfy.  I was going to wear my ZARA patent Mary-Janes, but because of the collar on the dress it was a little too catholic school girl.  My Mulberry Bayswater is the main bag I use, I love black handbags and I got this last year, I don't use much else, the only thing that annoys me about it is that it weighs a ton before you even put anything in it - but it's a good workout for my arms I guess!  Finally I got my Michael Kors watch for my birthday, it's the only one I have so the only one I wear.  I'm after a Daniel Wellington watch next!

Hopefully I should be able to do more outfit posts soon, as mostly they are on my instagram right now.  I bought a camera remote and a tripod - how profesh.

Thoughts on the Tartan trend?