This was my other palette purchase back in June, when I was in duty free.  I was desperate to try another Chanel palette as I love my Kaska Beige one so much.  Eclosion was one that I had my eye on for a while.  I must admit that the peachy-pink shade intrigued me.  The other three shades are actually quite similar to a couple of the ones from the Kaska Beige palette so I knew I'd like them.  I have to say, I went on the Chanel website to ensure correct spelling of this product, but the image on there has definitely been amped up.  It is a lot more subtle as you can see  from my photos.  I just thought I'd point that out in case you have ever looked at it on the Chanel website and thought "hmm...bright orange eyeshadow isn't really me"...

Anyway, I've found that I really love this palette for something a bit different.  I've used the bottom left shade all over the lid, bottom right blended at top and bottom lash line, top left in the crease and outer edge, and the shimmer shade (top right) tapped on the middle of the lid for a bit of added dimension.  The peach tone is what I love about this.  When blended with the neutral shades it just adds a bit of somethin-somethin.  I feel that this is quite suitable for Autumn/Winter too, the warmth added by the peach reminds me of Autumn leaves.

Chanel Les 4 Ombres retails for £38.00.