Shirt - ZARA // Jeans - Topshop Leigh Jeans // Boots - Oasis // Watch - Michael Kors // Necklace - don't know it's my mums! // Bag - Mulberry Bayswater // Rings - F21

I'm hating this shift in weather, I love Winter - but damn it makes taking photos hard.  My shirt looks 3 different colours in this post...incidentally I'd say the first one is most accurate!  It is literally dark all day in Scotland when it's cloudy in Winter... anyway.  I love this ZARA shirt, while people are out rocking camouflage print it's just not for me.  Khaki however is something I can get used to.  Leigh jeans from Topshop are like the holy grail of jeans of most people and I've only recently discovered why.  They're super soft and are basically like leggings - no uncomfortable chunky denim here.  I like them, but I love my GAP 1969 Skinnies too.  Since I got my Oasis boots, I've not had them off my feet, they're super comfy, and the little heel isn't too high which I like.  Sigh...I really wish I could take a good photo of an outfit...