I'm not the most fashionable person in the world, particularly when it comes to dressing up.  I'm fine during the day time of winter months - a chunky knit, leggings, boots, a top knot and you're suddenly chic.  I try to keep it fairly simple when I'm going out.  I love this dress as it's such a simple cut, I'll be able to keep it for years as my staple LBD.  Short sleeves, not too short and nipped at the waist - pretty much perfect for my figure type.  Although I wish the dress came with Miranda Kerr's legs but C'est La Vie, my stubby legs will have to do.  My shoes while not the most comfortable shoes on the planet help me out a little as the pointy toe elongates what little leg I've got.  They're not easy to see here as I didn't think about the whole black shoes/dark floor thing but, I have a picture of this outfit on my instagram where you can see them better (@rebekah_d_ just in case you're wondering).  I was torn between going with a bold lip or amping up the eyes, but as I chose such a statement necklace I thought it might be a bit much.  Especially as I went for big hair too.  I was flicking through youtube videos before I was getting ready and Anna's video stood out to me, I'd watched it when it first came out making my buy the pigment but I forgot all about it - so this was the perfect opportunity to recreate that look.  On my nails I'm rocking something completely out of my comfort zone.  It's not nude, pink or red.  Am I feeling okay?  I am, and I'm absolutely loving this shade from the Essie Winter Collection.

Makeup: Chanel Vita Lumiere Aqua // Bourjois Happy Light Concealer // Vichy Dermablend Foundation // Chanel Bronze Universal // NYX Powder Blush in Taupe // Dior Amber Diamonds // Bourjois Cream Concealer 01 Nude Velvet // MAC Omega Eyeshadow & Benefit Brow Zings in Dark // Rimmel Exaggerate Eye Primer // Illamasqua Pigment in Ore // MAC Coffee Eye Pencil // Dior Overcurl Mascara // Ardell single false lashes in medium (3 on each eye) // MAC Shy Girl Lipstick

Outfit: Dress - Topshop // Necklace - ZARA // Bag - River Island // Shoes - New Look // Earrings - New Look // Watch - Michael Kors // Rings - Primark and H&M // Nails - Essie Parka Perfect