This is the time of year that I like to skip doing any thing intricate with my eye makeup and I opt for a bold lip.  When it's chilly outside I want to stay in bed as long as possible so makeup's gotta be quick for getting out the door.

For the base I've used Bourjois Happy Light Foundation in Porcelain, with the Happy Light Concealer under my eyes and on blemishes.  I've got an upcoming post on the Happy Light range so I'll talk more about them then.   On the cheeks I have the Bourjois Cream Blush in 01 Nude Velvet - I have been absolutely loving this and wearing it most days since I bought it.  I then set my base with Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot, just under my eyes and round my nose to keep the shine down.

On my brows I used my MAC Lingering Brow Pencil, which surely has to be nearing it's end as I've had it a while.  I want to try the Hourglass Brow Arch thingymabob next.  I finished my brows with the Maybelline Brow Drama Brow Gel in Dark Brown.  I do like this and the idea of a brow gel as it gives a more natural finish but I don't like the shape of the brush.  I used Rimmel Scandalise Eye Kohl in Taupe at my upper and lower lashline for a smidgen of definition and put on a little Diorshow Overcurl Mascara.

On the lips I've used the Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in In Love With Ginger.  I've seen it on a lot of my favourite blogs and I knew I just had to have it.  The formula is excellent, so I think I may need to invest in a couple more shades from the line.