I tried to keep it quite a drugstore/highstreet face today, but I couldn't resist slipping some expensive makeup to the mix.  I started with the Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in 100 Ivory .  I wasn't so sure about this when I first got it but it's grown on me.  I'm used to 'spensive foundations that don't require a lot of work to look perfect, so this just needs a little more blending that my lazy self likes.  The result when I do though is good.  Plus it's actually a good match for my white as snow skin.  I concealed under my eyes and any blemishes with MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW15.  It's been a while since I've used this, I found it at the back of my drawer.  I was reminded why at one time it was my absolute favourite concealer.  It hides a multitude of sins - which is exactly what you want from a concealer really.  I powdered though the t-zone with my Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder.  It's not my favourite but I've almost used it up and will until it's finished.

Through the brows I have MAC Omega shadow.  Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze on the eyes; and Clinique High Impact Mascara.  I'm not really impressed with the mascara.  It's not awful but it's not as good as Diorshow Overcurl which is my favourite.

On the cheeks I've used my Chanel Cream Blush in Presage - which I loveee.  I've not used it for a while because I've been wearing more pink/plum tones but I really love these blushes.  Finally on the lips I've used L'Oreal Collection Privee lipstick in Eva.  I talked more about the Collection Privee lipsticks in this post here.