It's been a couple of weeks since I've bothered to put up a makeup post so I thought I better get back to it.  Recently I've been loving wearing neutral makeup with all black outfits.  I think it's a phase.  So here's one example of how I like to wear my nude makeup.

I've started the skin with Bourjois Happy Light Foundation in Porcelain.  It gives a nice glowy finish to the skin which I really like when wearing a more neutral look.  I've used Clinique Airbrush Concealer under my eyes and round my nose.  My skin is quite good just now so I haven't had to slap on the heavy duty concealer all over my blemishes.  I used the Bourjois Cream Blush in Nude Velvet on the apples of my cheeks and finished the skin with a dusting of Clinique Stay Matte powder through the t-zone.

On my eyes I've used MAC Soba Eyeshadow which is a gorgeous warm mid-toned brown.  It's one of those ones that look great on their own without a lot of effort.  I've added a bit of definition with MAC Coffee Eye Pencil and used YSL Faux Cils on my lashes.  Not my favourite mascara but it is pretty good.  I forgot to put it in the photo, but I used Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil in Soft Brunette through the brows.  I absolutely love it.  It's the easiest way to get fuller looking brows that don't look painted on - because really my brows are invisible with nothing on them.  I went to the doctor at the beginning of the week for a chest infection but couldn't leave the house without my brows on!

On the lips I've cracked out an old favourite, Chanel Rouge Coco in Superstition.  As far as I know they don't sell this shade anymore but do have something similar.  I'll be quite sad when this is done, I feel like it's a nude that really suits my skin tone.  One of my favourite things about this makeup? It took about 5 minutes.  Great for when you don't want to spend 20 minutes on your makeup (which I do like to do sometimes!).