I haven't posted for a few days as I've been enjoying some time off for Christmas! I thought I'd kick things off with a Makeup post.  I started with the Revlon Photoready Primer - this really evened out my skin and brightened my under eyes, which meant I didn't need to use concealer.  I used my Dior BB Cream, which I love, I haven't used it in a while because I have shade 2 which matches me better when I have a little bit of fake tan on.  To powder I used my Bourjois Java Rice Powder.  I'd been dying to get my hands on this to see what all the fuss is about, and I like it so far.  It gives a glowy but not shiny look.  On the cheeks I've used Chanel Blush that I've had for ages.  It's discontinued so it doesn't really matter...

On the eyes I used my Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette - W.O.S on the lid, and Naked 2 in the crease.  Then Rimmel Scandaleyes Liner in Taupe to define at the lashes.  I'm still on the hunt for a decent high street mascara that can compare to Dior Overcurl, this hasn't hit the mark but it's not bad.  I've used the MaxFactor 24hr False Lash Effect Mascara in Black.  Through the brows I've used the MAC Lingering Brow Pencil which is one of my favourites.

On the lips I have Rimmel Kate Moss in 101.  This is new to my collection and I quite like it.  The texture is lovely, and you can't go wrong with a natural pink lip.

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas!