[L - R: Amazing Grace, Lost Cherry & Love Liberty]
[L - R: Amazing Grace, Lost Cherry, Love Liberty]
[Amazing Grace]
[Lost Cherry]
[Love Liberty]
Charlotte Tilbury has quickly become one of my favourite makeup brands.  All of the products I've tried are amazing.  This obviously includes the Matte Revolution Lipsticks.  These have become my favourite matte lipsticks because they are incredibly comfortable to wear.  They don't have that drying feeling that a lot of matte lipsticks give off - which often crack your lips and make the colour uneven.  These wear beautifully and contain flower extracts which Charlotte says "protects and hydrates the lips" which I agree with.  They don't hydrate to the extent of my Nuxe Reve De Miel lip balm but for a lipstick - especially a matte formula, they're fantastic.  

It also contains "glowing pigments" which give the lips a fuller look.  They've been picked up on a lot by the flash of the camera I've used, which is just the way it goes when you're trying to take photos in the poor Scottish daylight (it can hardly be classed as daylight at all).  However in person in natural light they do have a more visibly matte finish.  

I opted for the colours Amazing Grace - described as a 'Vintage Tea Rose' on me takes a mildly more coral tint, but I think this is because my natural lip colour is quite strong.  I've used no lip liner underneath any of these lip swatches.
Secondly Lost Cherry - described as a 'Pop of Pastel Fuchsia' I find it to be a luminous pink toned red.  Nonetheless absolutely gorgeous.
The first one I bought of the three was Love Liberty (you can see by the photos that it has been used quite a bit while the other two were pristine) - described as a 'Wild Rose Flush' it's more of a berry-red on me.  But buying this one prompted me to go for more shades as I loved the formula so much.

The Matte Revolution Lipsticks can be purchased for £23.00 each, pretty standard for a lipstick, but some of them also come in complimentary "Desk to Disco" duos on the Charlotte Tilbury website for £42.00 (so you're saving £4 that you wouldn't if you bought them separately).