[L side: Bare Skin; R side: Diorskin Star Foundation]
[Diorskin Foundation only (no concealer, brows - anything!)]

As with all my foundations, I've had this for a while before I hit the keys with a review.  I bought this within a few weeks of it's launch and it's worked its way up to one of my most reached for foundations.  This is my first Dior foundation I've bought and I'm happy that I did.  I went to the counter and got colour matched.  They have a little machine dohickey like No7 that picks up the pigments in your skin and matches you to your perfect shade.  Mine was in-between two but I opted for the lighter one as I felt the machine may have picked up some of the pigmentation and redness in my skin (as you can see in the above half and half picture).  I'm one of those girls that need to match my face to my neck really than my face to my face...as in my face is a bit darker than my neck so I look circa early 2000s with a dark face and pale neck.  Everyone remembers those days, right?  But getting right back on track, this is one of the most accurate matches of foundation I have.  The shade I have is 011 Creme - the second shade.  I am a pale one!

The coverage is medium and can be built to full however I've never felt the need to build it.  It contains illuminating technology that gives you that 'lit from within' glow while giving a velvet touch finish - it's really quite clever.  For someone like me that has an oily t-zone getting that glowy look without looking like there's been an oil spill - or using the dewy finish foundations that slide off after about an hour of wear - this is a revolutionary.  Plus it's a long lasting formula, and I've seen it fair me well for an entire day.  My makeup still looks flawless when it's time to take it off.  I use two pumps of this and it does my entire face.  Only minor downside is that it can cling a little to dry patches - I skipped my morning chemical exfoliant to show you (little bits around the bridge of my nose) - but if you look after your skin it's really not a big deal.  I don't ever need to load up on concealer when I wear this foundation either unless I've got a huge monster on my face.  The way the foundation diffuses light gives a naturally airbrushed finish.

This foundation retails for £32.00 for 30ml.  Pretty standard for a high end foundation.