Just before I started to write this post, I noticed in my sidebar that a Christmas wish list I did AGES ago is in my most viewed posts of the week.  Pretty strange, but very outdated - I'm sure I got most of the stuff on it too.  If it's wish lists you want, I thought I could at least make a current one!  I'm just nice like that.  Also while I'm trying to spend less enabling others makes me feel strangely better about it.  I can try and live vicariously through your purchases!

1.  Charlotte Tilbury Goddess Skin Clay Mask - I love Charlotte Tilbury these days, but I've not tried any skincare or face products yet.  I'm scared to buy the foundation online incase I get the wrong colour, and the magic cream doesn't really seem like it's for me because it's quite thick.  I have an oily t-zone and am prone to breakouts.  But I watched Tati from Glamlife Guru use this on youtube and the result afterwards was beautiful.  Plus I have a drawer full of face masks so why not add to the hoard?

2. Bobbi Brown Brightening Brick in Tawny - I seen this on A Model Recommends when Ruth done her glowy video.  I need it.  It's beautiful and it's sold out everywhere (tears).  BUT IT WILL BE MINE.

3. Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel - Everyone raves about this, so really that's why I'm dying to try it.  I've never found a cleanser that's totally floored me.  I do really like the Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm but I also really like the Avene Gentle Milk Cleanser - so there you go!

4. Sarah Chapman Skinesis Morning Facial - I have the overnight facial and I love it, just wanna try this as a daytime option.

5.  Living Proof Full Thickening Cream - My hair is crappy.  I hate it, it's so limp and lifeless.  It takes a lot of product to get it looking anywhere near decent but I'm hoping to find something that means I don't have to use 3-5 products at once.

6. Q and A a Day: 5-Year Journal - I've always liked the idea of keeping a journal or a diary and I've started several over the years, but I've never made it for more than about a week.  I think this is perfect for me, I've not always known what to say in a diary - but this way I can always have something to write.  And I love that it's over 5 years.  You can look back and see how much you've grown and changed; or some parts may stay the same.