This is going to end up a huge post, so I'll try and keep it as short as possible!  I have a big makeup bag, and inside I have two ziplock bags.  One with my liquids to take out for the scanner, and one with my brushes.  I always do that with my brushes because it keeps them separate, and when I'm coming home once they're used I won't get makeup all over the inside of the bag and over all my other makeup.

Starting with the liquids ziplock bag, I have:


(1)Bath and Body Works Raspberry Pink Peony Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel and (2)Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream - not makeup but I always have these in my handbag anyway.  (3)Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede Perfume one of my favourites!  Two primers, (4)Jouer Anti-Ageing Moisture Primer and the (5)BECCA Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector.  I use the Jouer one all over and the BECCA one on the centre of my forehead, round my nose and on my chin - it stops me getting greasy there.  I have two bases, (6)Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua - 20 Beige* and (7)Chanel CC Cream Spf 50 -20 Beige; I haven't tried the CC cream yet, so I popped in the Vitalumiere Aqua because I know I love that. (8)Dior Glow Maximiser, technically a primer but also a pretty liquid highlight. (9)Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer I haven't tried this either yet but I've heard good things (for under eyes) and (10)Vichy Dermablend and essential if you get red angry spots for no reason like me!  (11)Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray, I use this almost every day and love it for extending wear of makeup. (12)Chanel Rouge Allure Gloss in Sensible - because I'm pretty sure this counts as a liquid...

In the main bag I have:
FACE:

(1)Chanel Soleil De Tan, I use this to darken my foundation when I get a bit of colour.  (2)Diorskin Nude Tan Bronzer*. (3)Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage - I know I'm taking three concealers but this is how I get my skin looking good! I have two powders, (4)Chanel Les Beiges and (5)Soap and Glory One Heck of a Blot - I use them in a similar way that I use two primers.  Les Beiges all over for a lovely glow and One Heck of a Blot on centre forehead, round the nose and chin.  Two blushes (6)Bourjois Cream Blush in 01 Nude Velvet and (7)Bobbi Brown Brightening Brick in Tawny

EYES:

(1)LORAC Pro Palette and (2)Tarte Tartelette Palette both new to me and at time of writing unused.  I could probably just go with one, but I couldn't decide. (3)By Terry Ombre Blackstar in Misty Rock and (4)Charlotte Tilbury Colour Chameleon in Champagne Diamonds*, basically incase I don't have time to fanny about with eyeshadow because my boyfriend is losing the will to live waiting on me to get ready... By way of eyeliner I have (5)Rimmel Scandaleyes in Black, (6)Charlotte Tilbury The Classic Eye Powder Pencil in Audrey and (7)Mac Powersurge.  (8)Dior Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum and (9)Diorshow Overcurl Mascara*.  Finally keeping brows simple I have (10)Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz and (11)Benefit Gimme Brow

LIPS:

(1)Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Intime, (2)Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick in Bitch Perfect, (3)Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick in Coachella Coral and (4)Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in In Love With Ginger. Two liners - (5)Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat in Pillow Talk and (6)Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat in Pink Venus.


Everything with an * links to a full review...I've got a lot to review based on this post!